Child Care Subsidy
Parents who access Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service may be eligible for Child Care Subsidy. There are 3 factors that will determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy, which include:
- Combined Family Income
- Activity Test for both parents
- Service Type (Family Day Care)
To access Child Care Subsidy families are required to provide information and confirm current details by using your Centrelink online account through myGov. Here you will be asked to provide your combined family income estimate for the financial year, hours of recognised activity including work, training, study and volunteering and the type of child care your family intends to use.
Additional Child Care Subsidy
Additional Child Care Subsidy may be available to families experiencing difficulties with the cost of care. To be eligible for Additional Child Care Subsidy you must meet one of the following criteria:
- you require additional help supporting your child’s safety and well being
- be an eligible grandparent getting an income support payment
- be transitioning from certain income support payments to work, or
- be experiencing temporary financial hardship.
To apply for Additional Child Care Subsidy sign in to your MyGov account and submit the relevant supportive documentation.