Thank you for choosing Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service. With over 35 years experience, Roberta Jull is a professional Family Day Care service that provides quality childcare in a family setting for children 0-12 years.
Research shows that children thrive in small groups and home environments. We are committed to:
- acting in the best interests of all children
- promoting the health and wellbeing of all children
- respecting the rights of children as enshrined in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (1991)
- valuing children as individuals and treating them with respect and courtesy
- promoting a positive care environment honouring children’s right to play as both a process and context for learning
- developing partnerships with families, recognising that parents have primary responsibility for the care of their children
- listening to and learning from families, in order to acknowledge and build upon their strengths and competencies, and support them in their role of nurturing children
- respecting the uniqueness of each family and strive to learn about their culture, structure, lifestyle, customs, language and beliefs
For information about availability of Family Day Care places with Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service, please click here to contact our staff or call 9490 1866. Ideally you will be offered a choice of educators in your local area. Please be advised you will need to make an appointment with the educator to discuss your care needs.