To confirm your enrolment with the Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service:
- Contact the Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service on 9490 1866 to request our online enrolment form, and this will be sent to you via email. We will need the enrolling parent’s details: Full Name, Email address, Date of Birth, CRN Number (This is the parent claiming CCS from Centrelink).
- You will receive an email from Redbourne. Click on the online enrolment link. Complete the enrolment form and submit to Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service.
- You will need to upload your child’s Birth Certificate, and current immunisation record and any Medical Action Plan’s completed by your doctor.
- Please note Educators may choose to offer care only to immunised children as part of their business practice.
- Contact the Department of Human Services (DHS) on 13 61 50 to register your entitlement for the government Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
To meet accountability requirements the service enrolment form and medical action plans must be completed prior to care commencing and updated annually or when any major change takes place.
Priority of Access
The service has an obligation to comply with all Australian Government funding guidelines. Children are placed in the service according to the priority of access guidelines. Please contact staff for further information if required.