To progress with the application process, you will need to provide Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service with:
- A copy of your qualifications (minimum Certificate 111 in Children’s Services)
- An up-to-date resume outlining relevent qualifications and experience. Your resume must also contain the names and contact details of two referees.
- Your completed Service Membership Application Form
You will also need to be determined as fit and proper for the role by meeting the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must possess or obtain a National Police Clearance certificate that is not older than 6 months at the time of your application
- You must possess or obtain a Working with Children check
- You must hold a current recognised First Aid certificate (HLTA10004)
- You must undertake a recognized and accredited food safe course
- You must undertake Child Protection training
It is essential that all aspects of the fit and proper criteria are met to enable successful registration and membership with Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service.