Government Subsidies (CCS)

Child Care Subsidy is available to most families and is assessed on eligibility requirements and gross annual income. To claim your subsidy you will need to have a Centrelink account. Contact the Department of Human Services to create one on 136150. Once you are registered with Centrelink you can then create a MyGov account to start your claim. You will be asked to provide your family income estimate for the current financial year and provide details of your family’s activities such as paid work, study or disability.  Once your claim is submitted, the Roberta Jull Family Day Care Service will enter your enrolment details in which you will then need to confirm by email. Once your claim has been assessed, you will be sent an assessment notice informing of when your subsidy will start and how much you are eligible for.

Additional Child Care Subsidy

To be eligible for Additional Child Care Subsidy you must meet one of the following criteria:

  • be an eligible grandparent getting an income support payment
  • be transitioning from certain income support payments to work, or
  • be experiencing temporary financial hardship.

To apply for Additional Child Care Subsidy sign in to your MyGov account and submit the relevant supportive documentation.